Members of these forums must not:
- Post libellous, insulting, antagonistic, racist, aggressive or otherwise abusive remarks about any individual within forum posts or the PC (Private Conversation) system. We reserve the right to read the relevant PC or Pcs where we receive a complaint that a forum user has received a PC or PCs breaking this rule.
- Post any images or text which are in violation of applicable laws, pornographic or violent or otherwise inappropriate for the viewing by younger and older people alike
- Post any spam. Anyone posting spam will be instantly and permanently banned and their posts will be deleted.
- Have an inappropriate login name. We do not permit a login name which breaks any of the rules above.
- Register more than once. Doing so will get one or both registrations and all the posts deleted.
- Re-register once banned. A ban from Console Video Gamer means you are no longer welcome to use our website. Re-registering will lead to a permanent ban of the new account.
- We do not delete accounts once they are activated..
- Do not post text ALL IN UPPER CASE. The internet community considers this to be SHOUTING and therefore discourteous.
- Please avoid using txt speak. There is plenty of capacity for creating correctly punctuated posts. Txt speak will not get a good response from forum members and is likely to be deleted by staff.
- Login names must not be offensive. Additionally there may occasionally be disputes over login names. If you use a login name which is considered to be too similar to an existing user's login name (to the extent that it would cause confusion) then admin reserve the right to change your login name. Login names must not include business names unless the member is an advertiser with the Console Video Gamer.
- If there is a dispute over the use of avatars (small pictures adopted by users and displayed next to their posts), the user who first used an avatar has the option of retaining it and the new user of the avatar will have to select an alternative. Admin reserve the right to remove people's avatars as we see fit.
- And finally, if you find you made an error in your post, we ask you to edit it rather than creating another post correcting the mistake.
Site Competitions & Giveaways
To qualify for entry to any competition or giveaway on the site you mus first meet the following criteria, these are subject to change with notice. The Admins decision is final in all matters.
- Made at least 20 posts on the site
- Been registered for at least 7 days
- Made at least 7 posts in the last 7 days
- Members of the Admin group of ConsoleVideoGamer are ineligible to enter.
- Employees, principals, and immediate family of this site are ineligible to enter.
Disputes with staff
If any forum member feels they would like to dispute a staff members decision, then they should start a private conversation with the Admin with full details of the issue. He will then investigate and endeavour to resolve the situation. The Admins decision is final in all matters.
Console Video Gamer's Terms of Service are subject to change without notice. All files are © to their respective owners. Console Video Gamer directs full legal responsibility of files to their respective users. All other content is © Console Video Gamer. Console Video Gamer is not responsible for the content of any uploaded files, nor is it in affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the uploaded files. Except where diligently implied, absolutely NO part of Console Video Gamer may be reproduced or recreated without explicit written permission by owners of Console Video Gamer.
Limitation of Liability
User agrees that the use of Console Video Gamer services is entirely at User's own risk. Console Video Gamer services are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, constructive, or statutory, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. Console Video Gamer make no guarantee of availability of service and reserves the right to change, withdraw, suspend, or discontinue any functionality or feature of Console Video Gamer. In no event shall Console Video Gamer be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use Console Video Gamer or any content thereon. This disclaimer applies, without limitation, to any damages or injury, whether for breach of contract, tort, or otherwise, caused by any failure of performance; error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; computer virus; file corruption; communication-line failure; network or system outage; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any record.