Dismiss Notice
Welcome to ConsoleVideoGamer!

We are a community of gamers who mainly game on consoles. We also welcome any PC gamer's to the site.

If you are already a registered member then you can login here

If you are new to the site then why register? It will only take a couple of minutes to register, by doing so all adverts will be removed from the site. You can register here or you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Steam account instead.

Avalanche Studios' mysterious steampunk sandbox game has been put on hold

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by creaky, May 19, 2013.

1. creaky

creaky Admin

Ratings:
    +268 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    Earlier this year Just Cause 2 developer Avalanche Studios' CEO Christofer Sundberg tweeted a couple of blurry images thought to be from the yet-to-be-seen Just Cause 3 or possibly the Mad Max game the studio was allegedly working on. As it turns out, these were from an unannounced "steampunk-style game" that's been put on hold.

Sundberg revealed the disappointing news in an interview with Edge where he said the images "were from a steampunk-style game we had in development that we put on ice. I really love that art style, and to combine it with sandbox gameplay is a dream of mine. Fortunately, being an independent developer I can control my own destiny and we'll make something in that world sooner or later."

This didn't exactly confirm or deny if it was the Mad Max game, which Sundberg refused to comment on.

Read moreā€¦