Call of Duty: Ghosts - Diving Into the Campaign

creaky

Admin
May 4, 2013
Last month, Activision provided just a brief glimpse of what to expect from Call of Duty: Ghosts, setting the stage for the next-generation of the franchise by introducing a new and improved engine and dropping choice cryptic details about its new characters and story. Now, as E3 approaches, I visited developer Infinity Ward to pull back the curtain on the new singleplayer campaign, the universe of Ghosts, and perhaps most pertinent of all: the role of the player's new canine companion.

Check out exclusive new gameplay footage above.

Instead of the frenetic, occasionally tough to follow multi-character stories of the previous games, Call of Duty: Ghosts instead focuses on one playable character and his brother — soldiers that have survived and grown up in a United States ravaged by an unspecified "mass event." While Infinity Ward is keeping the exact circumstances of the disaster close to their chest, I was able to glean a few details from the levels I was shown and comments made by the developers.

Continue reading…

creaky

Admin
May 4, 2013
Played the campaign all the way through, multiplayer seems to be more of the same. Not touched it since launch day.