Dismiss Notice
Welcome to ConsoleVideoGamer!

We are a community of gamers who mainly game on consoles. We also welcome any PC gamer's to the site.

If you are already a registered member then you can login here

If you are new to the site then why register? It will only take a couple of minutes to register, by doing so all adverts will be removed from the site. You can register here or you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Steam account instead.

Despicable Me animation director's Indiegogo game Ghost of a Tale looks enchanting

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by creaky, May 21, 2013.

1. creaky

creaky Admin

Ratings:
    +268 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    Update: Ghost of a Tale has surpassed its €45,000 Indiegogo goal with an ending tally of €48,700.

"One of the reasons I started this campaign was to see if there were enough potential players that could be bothered," said creator Lionel "Seith" Gallat in an update. "It was to be a stern (and very public) verdict on the viability of the project itself. And boy did I get a resounding endorsement!"

Original story: Lionel "Seith" Gallat may not have any experience in video game development, but he's a veteran animator who's worked on such films as The Prince of Egypt, The Road to El Dorado, SharkTale, and more recently Despicable me, where he served as animation director. Now Gallat would like to explore the interactive space with his solo pet project Ghost of a Tale, an action/adventure game starring a mouse that resembles Dark Souls mixed with Brian Jacques' Redwall series.

Read more…