Fancy writing a blog

creaky

Admin
Reaction score
We have added a new feature to the site to enable you to write a blog, either about gaming or anything else, you can see the link in the main navigation or by clicking here

It's fairly simple to create a blog but you have a couple of choices first

1. Go to the main blog page and either click on Create Blog or Post an Entry, depending on what you want to do determines what happens next.
2. If you decide to Create a Blog you will be able to give your blog a title and description, after this you will be able to start adding your entries
3. If you decided to click Post an Entry we have created a Community blog to add your entry
4. Each entry will need to be added to a category, we have added a few to start with but please feel free to request more if need be. We have also created one titled Member blog if you want to write about non gaming things.
5. You are also able to add a cover image for the blog, this will be used if the blog gets featured and if it's shared on social media. We will be adding default cover images for the categories we create, just need to find some suitable images first.

Any issues or problems please let us know.

Last edited:

kenny

Reaction score
If I can think of anything to write I'll give it a go, writing isn't one of my strong points.

creaky

Admin
Reaction score
If I can think of anything to write I'll give it a go, writing isn't one of my strong points.
I'm sure you can think of something, I struggle with that sort of thing as well :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.