Tom Clancy's The Division 2
Genre: Action, Shooter, MMO
Released: Mar 15, 2019
Developer: Massive Entertainment
Publisher: Ubisoft Entertainment
There will be multiple Strongholds throughout the story to level 30.
- Once you hit level 30, the final Stronghold will become unlocked and will be the final encounter of the story campaign.
- There will be a Stronghold for each faction.
- District Union Arena, Capitol Building, Roosevelt Island are the three Strongholds for each of the factions.
- There are mission requirements to doing each Stronghold and require you to complete certain main missions before they can be played.
- Once you complete the final Stronghold, the map gets invaded and the Black Tusk take over all missions and strongholds.
- During this, settlements can also be blockaded which no longer allows fast traveled to them until they're liberated.
- Once a Stronghold is taken back, the areas around it become less invaded and are available to be occupied by friendly factions.
- World Tier 1 unlocks as soon as you hit level 30 and also allows you to unlock Specializations.
- After level 30, control points become dynamic and will constantly be fought over by friendly and enemy factions.
- The factions become more and more aggressive as you continue to fight them and will want to reclaim more territory.
- Bounties become unlocked once you meet a character named "The Snitch" during the story campaign and he will provide you with the bounties.
- Cassie, the Gun Runner is a vendor that becomes available after level 30 and also requires you to have recruited The Snitch.
- Cassie provides an exotic weapon, other high-end weapons and accessories and she will appear every few days.
- Deck of 52 is a list of 52 named bosses that are in bounties that the Snitch provides.
- There are four factions of bounties in the Deck of 52 and each faction will have 13 named bosses.
- The bosses that correspond to the royal face cards are very dangerous.
- Completing a suit of bounties also gives you special rewards and commendations.
- After World Tier 4, new chain faction bounties become available where you must complete two hard bounties for a faction to unlock the final challenging bounty that is in a nearby zone.
- Target Intel drops from enemies and missions once you recruit Otis.
- Challenging difficulty for story missions becomes available in World Tier 4.
- Daily and Weekly Projects appear after reaching WT1, similar to the daily and weekly challenges from Division 1
- Tidal Basin will become available at a later date which will unlock World Tier 5.