Xbox Has 'At Least Two' Big Unannounced Games For 2021

creaky

Admin
May 4, 2013
xbox.png

Microsoft has recently put out a list of over 30 games coming to Xbox as console launch exclusives and teased that it has "so much more in store". Along with this a developer at DICE has commented that they have "quite a few games" still to announce for 2021.

Along with this Xbox insider Jez Corden has clarified what he knows,
[The list] did say that it was all the announced games, as if to say more are coming too, and I know of at least two games - big games - that aren't on that list, that are coming from Xbox in 2021."

Jez made these comments on the latest episode of The Xbox Two podcast, where he also explained that he didn't want to "ruin the teams' surprise" as he believes the developers should get to announce it first.
"When it comes to stuff that I don't think will leak, I think it's much cooler if the announcement comes as part of a surprise, part of a big show, and the team gets to announce it themselves."

It has previously been suggested that Forza Horizon 5 may arrive in 2021, other than that it's anotones guess as to what Microsoft have in store for 2021.

What do you think will be announced? Let us know below.