Xbox One GAME pre-order console bundles revealed - rumour

creaky

Admin
May 4, 2013
The folks over at Videogamer have gotten a hold of GAME's Xbox One console bundle details and pricing just a few weeks ahead of its global launch on 22nd November. These bundles will apparently be offered to customers who have pre-ordered their console, but it's believed that there will be additional stock set aside for people to simply walk in and buy on launch day.

Treat all this as rumour for now, as prices and bundles are of course subject to change until an official announcement is made.

Value Pack - £469.99

• Xbox One Day One Edition console including either FIFA 14 or Forza Motorsport 5
  • One additional game from a choice of: Ryse: Son of Rome, Forza Motorsport 5, Dead Rising 3, Battlefield 4, Need For Speed: Rivals, FIFA 14, Madden NFL 25 or NBA 2K14
Movie Pack - £499.99
  • Xbox One Day One Edition console including either FIFA 14 or Forza Motorsport 5
  • Two Blu-ray movies from a choice of: Pacific Rim, Wolverine, Despicable Me 2, Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa, Man of Steel, Kick-Ass 2
  • GAMEware Starter Pack, including Play & Charge Kit, HDMI cable and Kinect Wall Mount & Clip
Premium Pack - £509.99
  • One additional game from a choice of: Ryse: Son of Rome, Forza Motorsport 5, Dead Rising 3, Battlefield 4, Need For Speed: Rivals, FIFA 14, Madden NFL 25 or NBA 2K14
  • One Blu-ray movie from a choice of: Pacific Rim, Wolverine, Despicable Me 2, Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa, Man of Steel, Kick-Ass 2
  • 12 Months Xbox Live Gold Membership
Epic Pack - £549.99
  • Three Blu-ray movies from a choice of: Pacific Rim, Wolverine, Despicable Me 2, Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa, Man of Steel, Kick-Ass 2
  • GAMEware Starter Pack, including Play & Charge Kit, HDMI cable and Kinect Wall Mount & Clip
Should they choose not to purchase a bundle, customers will also be able to pick up their Xbox One: Day One Edition for £429.99.

Additional discounts will also be offered to customers when they pick up their Xbox One regardless of whether they purchase a bundle, including:

• Fighter Within and LEGO Marvel Super Heroes for half price
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts for £40 (or free if you trade in a current-gen version of Ghosts previously purchased at GAME)
  • £10 off Forza Motorsport 5, Dead Rising 3, Ryse: Son of Rome, FIFA 14, Battlefield 4, Need For Speed: Rivals, NBA 2K14, Madden NFL 25, and/or a 12 Month Xbox LIVE Day One Edition Subscription.
  • Pacific Rim, Wolverine, Despicable Me 2, Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa, Man of Steel, and Kick-Ass 2 Blu-ray movies for £12.99 each.
Source: [http://www.oxm.co.uk/65868/xbox-one-game-pre-order-console-bundles-revealed-rumour/]OXM[/url]